Wednesday, May 12, 2010

S.a.m.s learner T-shirt

In room 7 miss thopmson is coming into our class room and taking us for a lesson about what a s.a.m.s learner is. So we were set the task of making our own T-shirt and designing them. They had to have on the what we think that we do best to be a s.a.m.s learner. On mine I have the sunshine because I think creativly, for the world i am an explorer so i ask questions in calss, for the question mark I like to know things, and for the stick figure I listen well to others ideas as well as sharing my own.

3 comments:

  1. Your t-shirt is awsome! But maybe next time you could put some more stuff on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma! You T-shirt looks awesome, like Joyce said. But where's all the info about your t-shirt?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your t-shirt but like what horim said you need to write about it but other than that it's awesome

    ReplyDelete